- The academic council shall consist of the Principal, Vice-Principal, Departmental Heads, Representative of Teachers, IDEB & Staffs association, Hostel Super, Registrar (Member Secretary).
- The function of the council shall be to initiate and formulate all educational policies governing the operation of the Institute.
- It's function shall also be to determine policies concerning,
- Standards, qualifications, and procedure relating to the admission of students.
- Students conduct, Discipline.
- Students academic standards and requirements.
- Institute’s examinations and promotions.