General Information

A Diploma Engineer of Construction technology can serve in the several Govt. and private sectors like Road and Highway, WASA, DESA, PDB, Education Ministry, Forest Ministry, Housing Company, Developing companies of Land Properties etc. An architect can also be an Instructor in a Govt. or Private polytechnic institute.

Best Regards,

Engr. Mohammad Musharraf Hossain

Head of the Department(Construction)

Mobile : 01712153064

Email : mushacpi@gmail.com