- The academic council shall consist of the Principal, Vice-Principal,
Departmental Heads, Representative of Teachers’ & Staffs’ association, Hostel Super, Registrar (Member Secretary).
- The function of the council shall be to initiate and formulate all
educational policies governing the operation of the Institute.
- Its function shall also be to determine policies concerning,
- >> Standards, qualifications, and procedure relating to the admission of students.
>> Students conduct, Discipline.
- >> Students academic standards and requirements.
- >> Institute’s examinations and promotions.